Sunday, October 6, 2013

Characters at Universal Studio



I first visited Universal Studio at Los Angeles in 2008. I was not back into photography yet and hence had very little pictures to really remember the trip by. 2 years ago, when my wife has having a conference in the Sentosa Island in Singapore, I had to opportunity to stay on the island. I made it a point to spent an entire day at the Universal Studio Singapore and this time, with my trusty Nikon d90.


Knowing that there would be lots to see and experience and since I stayed at the Hard Rock Hotel on the Sentosa Island, which is within walking distance to the Universal Studio, I was one of the very first early few to make my way there. It was indeed pleasant with the cool morning air before the hot and humid Singapore’s weather kicked in and with lesser crowd.

I remembered the rides when I was in Universal Studio LA years ago but with my camera now, I start to notice that there were a dozen characters from the various Universal Studio movies that will pop up here and there when you least expect it. And there I was, hunting these characters to catch a picture to remember them by and I was certainly not disappointed.

The evergreen and famous Charlie Chaplin making his appearance ...

 and there was Marilyn Monroe of course in white with her famous wind blowing up her skirt pose 

and then there was this character - BeatleJuice, scary but colorful

How can we missed out the lovable characters from Madagascar ....


 One of the characters that I grew up with ...Beep Beep the Road Runner

Besides characters from movies, there were also a host of other colorful characters from the different the themes ....

  From the movie THE MUMMY

 Ladies from different time zones ....

Well, one thing is for sure, there is never a dull moment at the Universal Studio and if you keep your eye out, there are bound to be different characters popping out here and there. So, keep that camera ready because you just might not know who you would meet next .....


No comments:

Post a Comment